Personal Logo


For my logo I continued the theme of the butterfly symbol in my projects. The butterfly symbolizes change, and I am constantly changing and seeking change as a person. I also incorporated the Pisces sign by making a horizontal line as the body, rather than a traditional vertical shape. I have always felt very connected to the Pisces sign since I was born on the first day, February 19. My color choices all embody large characterisitics about myself such as femininity (pink), creativity (blue), and happiness (yellow). I started this project off with a very simple and 2D looking butterfly shape. After some helpful critiques this idea morphed into a butterfly taking flight, so the shape has more dimension and movement to it. Lastly I used the neon design for the final copies because I think it is very unique and playful just like my personality. To me using this design was critical to the overall message I want to get across in a personal logo. This has been my favorite project so far!

Comments

  1. I love the personal concept behind your logo. I can definitely tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it because it's something so simple but means so much. I am also a fan of butterflies and love that you were able to use them consistently throughout your work. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment