Portfolio












Upon completing my final portfolio for Digital Media Studio I cannot help but reflect on the last semester. As an artist I have certainly grown in directions I did not think I would excel in, and failed in areas I thought would come easily. The work that I created throughout the semester showed me that I do not have to stick to a personal 'style'  when being creative, which was how I used to create art. I wanted to make this portfolio simple so that the projects inside of it stand out as unique, individual pieces. A clean look is achieved by using few fonts in consistent sizes, and leaving plenty of white space on each page. The color scheme is taken from the cover and introduction images, otherwise the background is completely grey and white. I did not struggle with this project for any particular reason but did become more efficient in using and understanding tools in Indesign.






Comments

  1. I love how simple your portfolio is. The simplicity really works with bringing all the projects together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment