Self Portrait/Propaganda Poster



When I created my personal logo I felt that it was my favorite project so far in this course. Since creating this assignment I feel that this is actually my favorite completed project so far. I chose a photo of myself from a side angle which made me more comfortable working on my own face, yet I still had investment in the project because I was working on me. For my quote I chose to make this poster inspirational rather than propaganda and chose the quote “Dance first, think later.” This quote is about free thinking, going through life unapolagetically and not over thinking any of your decisions. The background is inspired from the original photo because of the cloud background but when I look at it I also see a sort of ‘head in the clouds’ look which goes with the posters theme. I feel connected to this poster because it is me but also because it represents me and that is why it is my favorite creation so far. 

Comments

  1. You are able to capture real life in your artwork that adds a rich dimension and appreciation for both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your portrait is really well done but I especially like the way you incorporated the text and the way you drew the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment