Toy/Trophy


I began this project trying to become a ceramic spinning dancer- needless to say that file was deleted. In my frustration I decided to take a comedic twist on the project with this scene of Taylor Swift and Kanye West from 2009. Originally I tried to become a silver trophy like the one in the actual image, since this lost a lot of dimension I changed this to gold. I also added my personal logo-brush which I had overlooked in my first draft. Overall I felt that I struggled with this project because after the tutorials I still felt the trophy effect was not realistic. I continued trying to explore individual effects and layers on photoshop but only made this worse. I am happy with the final product because of the time I invested into making it look decent, but I also would have been happy restarting a third time!

Comments